Please check out the "home" tab for info on changes to morning surgery
Important - as of 18th Sept - due to internet connection problems, we cannot access internet orders.
We hope this will be corrected by Mon 22nd at the latest. This is due to a fault affecting many surgeries across NI, and out of our control.
We offer a number of ways for patients on long-term medication to order a repeat prescription:
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By telephone - to 028 9753 2217 between 10:00 - 12:00.
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple one-off registration. After you register, you need to check your email to "activate" your registration. After logging in for the first time, you need to specify your repeat medications only the first time - after this the system will remember each time.
Chemist Prescription Collection
- Boots Dromara - 12.00 and 5.00pm
- All Boots Pharmacies Lisburn - 9.00am
- All Gordons Chemists - 9.00am
Monday Collection - Knockmore Lisburn
Monday and Wednesday Collection - Hannawins Ballynahinch
Monday and Thursday Collection - Pattersons Hillsborough
Tuesday and Friday Collection - Coop Ballynahinch
Wednesday - Dalys Banbridge
Wednesday and Friday Collection
- Reaneys Hillsborough
- Johnstons Dromore
- Sterlings Dromore (closed on Saturdays)
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. Urgent and hospital prescriptions will be issued within 24 hours.